Volunteer for Drowned Hog Weekend!
Drowned Hog Weekend only happens because of the great 'team' of volunteers. Some have been with us since the first swim! We can use adults and responsible teenagers for various jobs all weekend long. Here are some of the jobs we need done:
- Pre-publicity poster hangers willing to hang posters around Hull and the South Shore
- Merchandise sellers at the Drowned Hog Ball and Swim
- Donation Bucket Team collecting donations from the spectators at the swim
- Towel Crew willing to hand out towels and help swimmers enter and exit the beach
- Chowderfest helpers with trash, replenishment of cups, spoons…
- Set up and Break Down Crew with or without a vehicle for all three events
- Registration Desk Crew
Friday January 27, 2017
Join us at the Red Parrot for live music by the Pemberton All Star Band. Register for the swim, buy a tee shirt or a ticket to the ever popular Chowderfest starting at 7pm.
After the swim join us at Hull's favorite party spot Daddy's Beach Club. Always great music and dancing with a full bar for your favorite post swim libation.
Soup & Chowderfest
Sample a dozen of Hull's best restaurants as they compete for the title of best soup and best chowder. Tickets available online, at the swim, or at the door.